Add the first photo and get an additional 2 points
Baroque temple with a richly decorated interior: the vault of the nave is covered with frescoes depicting, among others "Transfiguration on Mount Tabor" and "Ascension", and in the dome above the presbytery there were reliefs of the apostles and church fathers. Noteworthy is the carved 18th-century pulpit, and organs from the same period. The main altar contains two glass reliquaries containing the skeletons of the martyrs: Benignus and Viktorius.
The church has preserved many antique equipment (including liturgical vessels) and a collection of historic chasubles from the 17th and 19th centuries. Under the nave in the 1960s, undergrounds with tombs were discovered (currently there is no access to them). The model of the characteristic, towerless building is presented in the miniature park in Kowary. In the church area, shots for the films "The Plant" by Teresa Kotlarczyk (1990) and "The Secret of the Ciphers Fortress" by Bogusław Wołoszański (2007) were shot.
The first church in Lubomierz was a temple of Benedictine sisters, founded by Jutta von Liebenthal in 1278. The building burned down in the 15th century. A brick gothic temple was erected in its place, which was also consumed by fire (1688). The surviving walls were included in the body of the currently existing church, built in 1727-1730 according to the design of Jan Jakub Scheerhofer.