Add the first photo and get an additional 2 points
The Baroque Ca 'Pesaro Palace houses the International Gallery of Contemporary Art and the Museum of Oriental Art. The Contemporary Art Gallery has paintings by such European painters as Klimt, Kandinsky, Chagal, Matisse, Klee and works by Italian painters from the 20th century. In the Museum of Oriental Art you can see the sculpture, painting, ceramics and weapons from the 17th - 19th centuries. Most of the collection comes from Henry Burbon's collection.
The palace was built for the Pasero family. Works began in the 17th century under the supervision of Baldessarre Longhen, and ended in the 18th century under the direction of Antonio Gaspari. As for those times it was a huge project, the building was to occupy the surface of the three palaces that had been occupied there. Today it is also one of the largest palaces in the city. In 1898, Princess Felicita Bevilacqua donated the city to the Ca 'Pesaro palace together with a private collection of paintings. Since 1902, the building has been dedicated to the headquarters of the International Gallery of Contemporary Art and the Museum of Oriental Art.