Add the first photo and get an additional 2 points
The park is the largest of its kind in the city and occupies 70,942 m². Originally there was a botanical maze that belonged to Prince Biscari. In 1854 the city community bought the area, and in 1864 it began to transform it into a public park. The new park was opened in 1883.