Add the first photo and get an additional 2 points
The popular hill was once known as Góra Łysa or Krzywa. At its top there is a monument in the shape of three white crosses, which was to commemorate the martyrdom of seven Franciscans. According to legend, this terrible crime took place during the reign of Olgierd, the Grand Duke of Lithuania. However, there are no sources confirming this version of the story and the crosses were removed in 1950. Only after 1989, the monument was rebuilt and since then it commemorates the victims of Stalinism in Lithuania.