Add the first photo and get an additional 2 points
It is the largest and most important church in Bologna, and also the sixth largest church in Europe. The basilica was dedicated to St. Petronius, the bishop of the city from the fifth century. Construction of the temple began in 1390, according to the design of Antonio di Vincenzo. However, work was discontinued in 1479 and the church has not been fully completed to this day.