number 2 in the city

Spa House

Local name: Dom Zdrojowy

The building is a real decoration of Świeradów and a place most often visited by patients and tourists. The facility is divided into a sanatorium section and a pump room with the longest, 80-meter walking hall in Lower Silesia.

The wooden hall impresses with its appearance, and the richly decorated interior deserves special attention, in which you can admire the numerous polychromes. Along the building there is a magnificent 160-meter terrace on which social life teems with during the summer season. At the entrance to the walking hall there are intakes of healing mineral waters, and inside there is a post office, cafe, souvenir shops. The Dom Zdrojowy also has an observation tower, from which there is a wonderful view of the Jizera and Świeradów mountains.

The building was built in 1899 on the foundations of a spring house, which burned down in 1895. The Spa House survived World War II. In 1970, a fire broke out that seriously damaged the building, but it wasn't until 1975 that the renovation and modernization of the building was completed.


Attractions inside

    Spa House map
    Konstytucji 3-go Maja 1 Świeradów-Zdrój , Poland