Add the first photo and get an additional 2 points
The largest square in Padua, surrounded by historic buildings from different eras. Its central part is covered with grass and planted with trees. There is an elliptical island that surrounds a canal with four bridges. Around the island there are 78 statues with figures of people distinguished for the city. Among them are Polish kings Stefan Batory and Jan III Sobieski, whose sculptures were donated in 1789 by Stanisław August Poniatowski.