Add the first photo and get an additional 2 points
Church of Sts. Nicholas in the Old Town of Prague is a historic Baroque Protestant temple. Particular attention among the interior decoration deserve frescoes on the ceiling of the dome, chandelier, main altar, stucco. An important monument is also the sculpture decoration of the entrance facade. The temple is home to permanent music concerts.
Church of Sts. Santa Claus in the Old Town was built between 1732 - 1735 according to the design of Kilián Ignác Dientzenhofer. In the years 1870 - 1914 the temple belonged to the Czech Orthodox Church, and from 1920 to the Czechoslovak Hussite Church. The church is associated with one of the Prague legends.
It's about a poor girl who wandered around the area on a cold winter's day. One of the sisters decided to help her and offered to work on the snow removal. But the girl was gossiping for what she was fired and died of starvation. Up to this day, he wanders around with the broom around the church, working out his lost time for gossip.