Slovakia    Trnava Region    Trnava    Church of St. James
#5  Trnava
#310  Slovakia

Church of St. James

Local name: Kostol sv. Jakuba

Construction of the temple began in 1632, and its final completion took place only in 1712. The church is known for the largest number of altars among all religious buildings in Trnava. The temple of the Franciscan order was built on the site of a much older Benedictine abbey, dated to the 13th century.

Less

Reviews

Church of St. James map
Františkánska 1917 01 Trnava, Slovakia