Add the first photo and get an additional 2 points
The medieval tower is located in the port of Savona and is considered the symbol of the city. The object was mentioned for the first time in a document from 1392. It was then part of the city walls and fortifications. Since the 1990s, the building has been the headquarters of the ANMI "Vanni Folco" group, and a room on the ground floor displays naval relics.