Add the first photo and get an additional 2 points
The casino is housed in a historic colonial-style building, dating from 1912. It stands on an artificial island on the River Touques in the city center, adjacent to the city's promenade. The offer includes, among others poker, roulette and blackjack tables, electronic games and slot machines. There are also restaurants, bars and an Italian-style theater.
The history of the casino dates back to 1847. From the very beginning it was a place aimed at an elegant and wealthy clientele. Among the guests were the most eminent artists and personalities of the then high society, including aristocrats such as the Counts Pourtualès and Poniatowski. In addition to casino games, performances, operettas and balls were organized on a regular basis.
The casino was moved to its present location in 1912. The casino building was renovated in 2011-2013. At that time, the cinema room was liquidated and the old theater as well as the conference and entertainment hall were modernized.