ПДобавьте первое фото и получите дополнительные 2 балла span>
The Catherine Gate is the only original city gate in Brasov that has survived to this day. It was built in the 16th century on the site of an older gate, which was damaged by the flood in 1526. In the 19th and 20th centuries it was used as a warehouse. It now houses a museum with exhibitions devoted to the history of the city and works of art.
The gate is topped with four small corner turrets. They symbolize the fact that the city had judicial autonomy and the so-called "The law of the sword." It allowed the city authorities to issue death sentences.