Add the first photo and get an additional 2 points
The bridge connects two parts of public gardens, located on the opposite banks of the Turia River. It measures 131 m long, 26 m wide and 14 m high. It was made of steel. Its name refers to the great regional exhibition that took place in 1909 at the place where one of the entrances to the bridge is located.