Add the first photo and get an additional 2 points
The Cathedral of Christ's Church is also known as the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity. Although the temple dates back to the 12th century, after extensive restoration in Victorian times, it is difficult to tell which parts of the interior are truly medieval and which are reproductions of them in the 19th century. The cathedral has the largest cathedral crypt in the British Isles, measuring 63.4 meters in length. You can see, among others, two of the oldest Irish secular statues.
The first wooden church was built on this site as early as 1038 by Sigtrygg Silkbeard, the first Norwegian-Irish king of Dublin to be baptized. About a century and a half later it was demolished and replaced with a stone structure. Over the following centuries, the temple was gradually expanded and rebuilt.
The Cathedral of Christ's Church is the oldest of only two medieval cathedrals in Dublin. The second is the Cathedral of St. Patrick's Day.