Add the first photo and get an additional 2 points
The history of the church dates back to the fifth century, when the Paleo-Christian basilica was located here. The temple in its current form was built in the years 1650-1699, and the belfry dates from the eighteenth century. The church has many relics, including the mortal remains of the third century Christian martyr, brought in 1078. Reparaty.