Add the first photo and get an additional 2 points
The wooden church was built in the 1860s. Adjacent to it is a clock tower from 1821. Since the second half of the 19th century, the church has been abandoned, currently services are held only on selected dates. The temple has retained its original appearance and decor, which made it a UNESCO World Heritage Site.