Румыния    Харгита    Miercurea Ciuc    Мико замок
номер 2 в городе

Мико замок

Локальное имя: Cetatea Mikó

Mikó Castle was built in the late Renaissance style on a square plan, 75 m long and 70 m wide. Its construction lasted from 1623 to 1631, which makes it one of the oldest and most important monuments in Miercurea Ciuc.

Currently, the castle houses the Szekler Museum. Its collections include historical, archaeological, ethnographic and works of art collections. Here you can see, among others a silver Dacia treasure discovered in Sâncrăieni, folk costumes, ceramics, medieval sculptures and paintings as well as drawings and watercolors by the painter Ferenc Márton. There is also an old collection of books from the Franciscan Library in Șumuleu Ciuc.

The castle was named after Ferenc Mikó, the founder of the castle and an outstanding figure on the Transylvania political scene in the first half of the 17th century. Mikó was also an advisor to Prince Gabriel Bethlen, a diplomat and a chronicler.


Достопримечательности внутри

    Мико замок карта
    Piața Cetății 530003 , Румыния