Румыния    Бухарест    Антимский монастырь
номер 35 в городе

Антимский монастырь

Локальное имя: Mănăstirea Antim

Antyma Monastery is a male Orthodox monastery built in 1713-1715 on the initiative of the metropolitan Antim Iberian, whose name it was named after. In 2005, only 7 monks lived there. Currently, there is a museum of sacred art at the monastery and a permanent exhibition devoted to the founder of the monastery.

The monastery was built on the site of an old wooden church. Initially, it had the shape of a defensive fortress with a church situated in a central place. The temple is 30 meters long and 10 meters wide. It attracts attention with its decorative facade, carved columns and a monumental portal. Inside you can see, among others oak pulpit from the mid-nineteenth century.

In addition to the church, the complex includes a belfry, chapel, monks' cells and the abbot's house. At the beginning of the 20th century, the Palace of the Holy Synod was also built on the premises of the monastery.


Достопримечательности внутри

    Антимский монастырь карта
    Strada Mitropolit Antim Ivireanul 29030167 Бухарест , Румыния