ПДобавьте первое фото и получите дополнительные 2 балла span>
Локальное имя: Park Górny
The Upper Park was established in 1824 by Jan Kutschera and is the oldest spa park in Szczawnica. It was expanded in the second half of the 19th century thanks to the initiative of Józef Szalay, whose bust stands in the park. It is located on a slope and at the top of a hill, so it towers over the city.
Thanks to Szalay, in 1889 new alleys and sidewalks were marked out in the park, flower beds and squares were established, and over 10,000 seedlings were planted. New plants were imported, including exotic species, which laid the foundations for a small botanical garden. During the interwar period, the park was expanded again thanks to the actions of Adam Stadnicki, whose name it was named after.
Currently, in the park, you can admire the Guest Manor, which serves as a cultural center, a neo-Gothic spa chapel, a concert hall and an Inhalatorium. The latter is one of the most modern facilities of this type in Europe supporting the treatment of respiratory diseases